Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Nothin' Major

I made this card for my friend Amber a couple of weeks ago. It's okay but I'm not sure I'm good at the whole monochromatic thing. Cuttlebug for the background. Polka Dot's & Paisley stamp set image embossed in white and inked over with Tempting Turquoise Ink. Fun ricrac and a silk flower.

I had another appointment today and "things" are progressing on the baby front. Let's hope by next week we have pictures of a sweet little bundle of joy to share with you all. Just look at how big my bulge has gotten. This is me on Saturday, 38 weeks. I wonder if I'll have another 9lb 6oz like Aaron. We'll just have to wait and see, but everything seems to be going well and my midwife said to me that "this one should just come flying outta ya". One can only wish.
I will definitely try to post the blog booty tomorrow. I've been working on signs from home and trying to sell some of Tessa's old clothes on craigslist and it's eating up my time.
Have a great day.

10 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh m'wordy girl! LOVIN' that card and you totally nailed the monochromatic thing!

And you look SO stinkin' cute. Too funny...I wore those exact colors yesterday.

**sigh**

Back to work...back to work....now if my journaling would just print already!

Anonymous said...

I think your card is cute! I love monochromatic card, just not when I make them. LOL!

I can't wait to see your little one. 38 weeks already! Time goes so fast when you're not the one who's pregnant.

Becky said...

9 lbs 6 oz? Whoa. You go girl. My first was only 6 lbs 5 oz, and the second was a c-section. Good luck to you! I hope this one just flies right out. :) You look beautiful-I look horrible the whole time I'm pregnant! You'll have some wonderful pictures to show baby Jonah from when he was in your belly!

pescbrico said...

You look very good :) I hope everything will go as easy as it can be :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Ugh, I have so much stuff to sell too! I need to eBay it or try Craigslist! I should get working on that too!

You look WONDERFUL!

I love your card! I think you did a great job with monochromatic!

Anonymous said...

Girl, you are so pregnant! You look really healthy and can't wait to see your little one!

I loved the background of your monochromatic card.

Have a great evening!

Card Creations said...

First of all 9 lbs. 6 oz.É OOOWWW both my kids were 6lbs. 8 oz. Second of all, you are very beautiful pregnant (not like a comeo on or anything) I just think you look great!

Kim Watson said...

You are a picture of motherhood & happiness my friend & I can't wait until we can finally 'meet' the little guy!!

Still scrapping I see....you are a time manager on note!!
Hugs
XX

Erica Bass said...

I love that picture. The colors look great on you, one for the baby's scrapbook!

Unknown said...

love the card, and think you look great!! Hope you're holding your little one soon!