Monday, October 27, 2008

Growin' Up way too fast

I just thought I'd let y'all know that we went to see Journey to the Center of the Earth because it was at the dollar theater. I thought it was slow and cheesy...Jakob LOVED it and Tessa probably would have rather seen Wall-E. Thank goodness I only paid $1.25 to see it, probably won't be buying the movie and I WILL probably read Journey to the Center of the Earth now!
I finished a scrapbook page and I used some of my really old product. Yey for me. I need to take a better picture when the sun is more overhead...too many shadows right now. Now that we have Jonah, Aaron seems like such a big boy. He's pretty independent...loves to play with other kiddos and can't get enough of George the Monkey. Just a little commemorative layout about his likes right at three. Thanks to Kristy for the WRMK chipboard alphabet and the funky flower stamp from Unity. Oh, I also used up some of my "sticky stitches" I believe from Colorbok. Mini alpha stamps are from Hero Arts. White ink is Stampin' up Craft ink. And the ragged edge border stamp is from SeeD's. Stitched ribbon from Lil' Davis.

2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Cute! Oh my goodness, I need to get out my sticky stitches! I have a whole bunch of them! Love this layout!

Kim Watson said...

This L.O ROCKS!! I love the funky boy vibe...& how darn cute is that boy! I just want to squeeze him!!

Sticky stitches you say??? Now why hasn't the rest of the planet heard of them???? and here we are wasting valuable scrapping time doing it the hard way :o) :o) :o)