Monday, October 13, 2008

Something Crafty...

but not from me. Because I stink at time management at the moment I'll share one of the most wonderful crafty things I've received lately. My father in law built this beautiful cradle for our babe. He's so handy...that's where my wonderful husband gets it from. I've been thinking about painting a scene on it or something, but I'm not sure what. I would really like for it to be gender neautral so that my children will be able to use if for their children. I love the drawer on the bottom where I can store stuff. Amazing. And it glides so smoothly. Thanks Grampy for such a beautiful gift from the heart and the hands.
Have a great day.

4 comments:

Deb Wood said...

What an awesome gift and I love the slide show of your work, fabulous pages!!

Kristy said...

Oh Misty! What a precious possession. I love that you will be able to hand this down to your grandkiddos.

Can't wai† to see photos of little J man in the cradle!

THanks for the break. Now I'm back to my torture of cleaning out my girls' room. Seriously. How do 3 girls make such a disaster?!!?!?!

Diane said...

Such a beautiful cradle!!! You and your children are lucky to have a talented FIL and Grandad like him!
It will be precious to pass it down to your children!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, this is AMAZING! What a fabulous gift to be passed along in your family.