Sunday, October 04, 2009

Anywhooooo...

I love New Mexico Sunsets! When I see a thing of beauty like this I know that I am truly part of something bigger than myself.
Jakob is always snagging my camera and when I go to download pictures there are little jems like this on my drive. I just love everything about this picture because it's so true to life...with three boys that is.
My little j-man is learning how to feed himself. He's not perfect and he's super messy but he's growing up so fast. Travis thinks he'll be a lefty...we'll have to wait and see on that one.
We visited Tinker Town Museum in the Sandia Mountains. It's a really neat little place with quarter slots and little moving dioramas. The man who made the whole thing is so creative. Aaron loved the walls made out of mortar and glass bottles, I believe some six thousand of them.
Tessa is a woman after my own heart. Here she is organizing her desk drawer. So proud of herself. How many Hello Kitty watches does a girl need?
Well that's a little weekly update. Hope you all are well. Have a super Monday!

2 comments:

michelle said...

yes!!!! i totally miss NM sunsets. the kids are getting sooo big....make em stop!!! cuties.

Heather said...

Your kids are so cute! Your little guy is getting so big.