Sunday, August 07, 2011

Weddings, Weddings Everywhere!


Yesterday there were two weddings going on. I only made it to one reception...barely. I was rushing to a mini-hs reunion bbq. Next weekend I have another wedding and then another the following week. How exciting!

I made this card using a piece of paintable wall paper I had laying on my craft desk after a recent redo here at the house. I spritzed it with my Olive Vine and Frosty Nights glimmer mists and let it dry. I love how it came out. I stamped the rings, cut them out and added the sentiment to the tag. Butterfly papers and scallops are Authentique. Martha Stewart punches for butterflies. QuickCutz embossing folder on white. I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. Have a great day!

1 comment:

MommyManderz said...

this is really beautiful, misty. i admire your creativity and talent!!