Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thrifty Thursday #1: Sunday Outfit

Last Sunday's Outfit
Welcome to my new Thursday feature...Thrifty Thursday...where I share with you what wonderful thrifted goodies have recently become a part of my life.

Pretty much all of the clothes I buy are from the local Salvation Army. They have amazing sales and promotion cards. MOST of the clothes I buy are 25 cents...sometimes a dollar. Rarely do I pay more than that.
Yup, this is the best picture out of twelve that Tessa took...most I had my eyes closed in :(.
Jacket: .25 Merona
Skirt: .25 Saint Tropez West
Shirt: Merona, FREE from my friend, Jenny! (who is also a thrifty goddess)
Ribbon Flower Brooch: made by friend, Michelle
These shoes are totally outdated, but the only ones I had in my closet that I liked with this outfit. I'd like to get a pair of gray shoes. Any way I made some shoe clips for them with some fabric, tulle, scrapbooking fabric covered brads and my Cuttlebug die cutting machine.
Hope you are have a terrific Thursday!

2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

That is awesome!! I'm a thrifty gal myself, but my thriftiness means that I'm still wearing the same clothes that I wore 10 years ago! LOL!! I hate to shop!

Jana said...

I love it! I think I need to go with you thrift shopping because I can never find anything. How do you do it? Maybe you can give me some tips at the next book club meeting. :)