Sunday, October 02, 2011

Bug Hunter Topaz #10


Layout for the Scrapbook Steals Topaz #10 sketch. If you haven't joined the ladies over at SS in one of their sketch challenges please do...they're getting ready to start a WHOLE NEW SET OF 10 sketches. Random prize drawing with each completed sketch and a BIG PRIZE drawing for completing ALL 10 in a series. The sketches are posted each Wednesday on their blog and they have a super active FB page. They have amazing savings on two separate deals of the day!! I am just giving my opinion and have in no way been compensated for this post (other than making great friends that I can share this hobby with :)).

I printed out 10 things Jonah loves to do and put them in this pocket taht I altered with stitching and washi tape. I free hand cut the patterned paper on the base, adhered it and then hand stitched around it!

I created teh title background with a piece of cardstock and a punched out piece of ppr that I cut in half.

I wanted to highlight the stink bug so it was rhinestones to the rescue.

Such a sweet little guy... I'm glad my use of girly papers and rhinestones actually are okay with this boy themed bug layout!
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Heather (goldiecar) said...

This is SOOO adorable!!!! Just lovely! I love the stitching, the color, and all of the details!!