Friday, October 07, 2011

To Be "Fwee"


I was the poster over at the Authentique Paper Blog yesterday and here's the layout that I shared. Jonah just had a birthday and he's "fwee" you know. He talks so cute right now. I'll miss it when he grows out of it. Also, how sweet is he with his "okay" sign for 3?

These Free Bird Papers are from the Endless and Fair-Weather collections. You can purchase them in individual sheets or in a "nest". I love using architectural trace paper on my layouts (eh em, if you haven't noticed :)) so I punched out a bunch of stars and adhered them randomly on my layout. I taped some trace to a piece of cardstock and ran it through my printer.


Oh, and I wanted to let you know that the Free Bird papers go like a dream through my Dymo labeler. I just cut a strip of orange from the back of an Endless print and typed out (squoze) "Jonah you are". I then lightly sanded over the letters to make them pop.
These buttons have been in my stash forever...so glad I'm using them and I made the little toothpick flags.
I'm also excited to let you know that this layout was chosen as a Sketchy Thursdays fave!!!

4 comments:

Inspired Gal {Crafts} said...

Following along at the Unity Blog hop. Love your style!

Cheers.
Charlene
www.thehenhousenm.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is SOOOOO sweet!!! my nephew just turned "fwee" also, and says it the same way! I love how you turned that into a page!!! I'm a new follower!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Vanessa Middleton said...

I have a fwee year old son, too. :) Cute layout, I really need to get back into scrappin'. I miss it!!!

Also, I LOVE your blog banner. That flower is AMAZING and I <3 the little butterfly!!!

Lisa H. said...

i adore this page....such great use of those squares.