Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thrifty Thursday: Vintage Plaid Dress


While out thrifting at our local Salvation Army this blue plaid number caught my eye. At first I thought it was a little busy. Then, I said, "The heck with it!", and tried it on. I really liked the way it fit and for a dollar you just can't go wrong ;).

At first I thought I'd pair it with a red belt but I just don't seem to have one that works. This wide navy one did the trick. Normally, I am a person that likes my belt and shoes to go together or at least my necklace and my shoes but I think this is one dress that can pull off the different colors :).

I added a vintage red plastic bead necklace to finish it of and ended up wearing my black bow pumps.
 

Now if I could just do something with this hair.
Hope you have a superdy duperdy thrifty day.

Dress: $1
Belt: $1
Necklace: $1
Leather Peep Toe Pumps: $1
Total Cost
$4

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Super cute! LOVE.

Annette Allen said...

wow great shopping and super cute..

Anonymous said...

What a great deal! We don't have deals anything like that around here!

Unknown said...

I just love the dress. It looks stunning on you. I have always loved plaid. I guess that is because my mother always wore plaid and she was the best of the best! I wish I could wear something like that now a days. Love It!

Misty said...

Thanks WINK!