Monday, January 11, 2010

Weigh in Monday Week 2

Here's my little drooler having some workout time with mommy.

So I was pretty good all week last week, sure at the beginning of the week I had a few bites of cookie dough cuz it was there...staring at me in the fridge and one day I broke down and ate a whole bag of M&M's BUT that is a major improvement over my intake of sweets in the past. I mean my family had ice cream for dessert last night and I sat there and wrote in my journal. I later at some pomegranate seeds as my sweet. SOOOO drumroll please...I am down 3.8 pounds since last Monday!!!!! I feel great, plus I am getting over this lingering sickness I've had for over a month now. Hope your Monday is starting off as great as mine!Grilled Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken over a yummy salad with homemade salad dressing and a side of Red Quinoa! YUMMEH!

1 comment:

michelle said...

you go girl!!!! hang in there. as you know, it soon becomes your lifestyle....no diets, just eating healthy :) love ya. you know if i in NM i would totally work out with you