Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happily Ever After


So I finally got around to using one of the images that Jenn D. sent me in the mail. I actually don't know who this image comes from...Jenn? I used my prisma color pencils and oderless turpentine to color it in. The paper is a scrap and the flower came in the mail from Jill. Brad from Joann's.
Today is a cleaning the car day, especially since I have to take my friend's parents to the airport (she can't drive because of a C-section). The car isn't actually that bad, but still it needs freshening. I was also hoping to plant some more of my morning glory seeds I harvested last fall. It's been so dry here compared to other years. I'm worried what our water bill will be with the garden and all. Everything looks great except the onions. Wonder why.
Hope you have a great day!

10 comments:

Alex said...

this is stinkin' adorable, I just love this!!! WOW! Your coloring ROCKS on this, Misty - just so pretty! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lauren said...

This is so regal! Great job coloring the image.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! The castle and clouds are from Dreams and Dragons. It was one of the 15th Anniversary stamp sets from SU!

The coloring is fantastic! This turned out really cute.

My Paper World said...

Very cute!

Lisbet said...

Awake in the night and cannot sleep. Decided to get some inspiration for the week so I began to jump around on blogs to see if my eye can catch some new ways. I´m really happy that I came across your blog and I have stayed much longer then I should at your place. Thanks a million for all the inspiration.


www.digiscrapp.blogspot.com

Diane said...

Oh how sweet! Love the pastel colors and that image is super cute!

Lee said...

Oh I absolutely love this fairy castle!! What gorgeous coloring!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow what a fabulous card any princess would love to recive this card ,love it ,Dawnx

Sherry Wright said...

Beautiful card!

Princess Muhmah and The Clan: said...

The castle is great! Are you interested in selling it? I still need to give my niece a wedding card for her wedding last month.

Thanks for helping me out by giving my parents a ride to the airport!