Saturday, June 21, 2008

Inkadinkado Congrats Grad Owl


My friend Sarah is having a graduation party tonight. She's getting her degree in accounting. I used Inkadinkado Flourishes set for this card.
Enabler Alert
Let me tell you I had the hardest time choosing which one to get with my 50% off coupon at Joann's. I mean $5.00 for a set of stamps...that's almost unbelievable. They're all so adorable. I already have the Birds Galore but have you seen their other sets? WOW! The dog one is so sweet with the little scottie. I'm not even that into dogs. So anyway if you have a Joann's nearby hopefully they're carrying these new clear sets and you can have some fun. I'll be using my 40% off to get another set today! Hooray.

8 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

Aren't Owls so fun!! They are like the new thing or something. I have several new ones myself! :) Totally cute card.

I tagged you on my blog. I you would like to play check it out at http://loribarnett.blogspot.com/2008/06/random-weird-facts.html

Happy Stamping!

Christina Carnoy said...

very cute card and thanks for the enabling!!! :)

Corie said...

This is so adorable -- love the color combo

Marie said...

Very cute - love the colors!!

Alex said...

Very cute!!! I am sure she will love it! And, your packet card is fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Heather said...

Love how your card turned out. I love your color combo and layout.

Sherry Wright said...

Adorable card, love all the creations on your blog!

Erica Bass said...

I need to get caught up on the happenings here! you totally posted a lot while I wasn't looking!