Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Another Ultrasound Everything is All RIGHT!







He's still a bit shy but he's definitely a he and he's gorgeous (to me anyway). My babies always have their arms in their faces. I think he might be smashing he little nose just a bit though. He seems to have the look of my youngest. Their noses are similar. They said he's weighing about 2.5lbs and is in the 55th percentile. I don't really trust those measurements because so many of my friends have been WAY off. I hope to scrap some and make a thank you card tonight for the girl who watered our garden while we were away. Until then. Have a great day.


11 comments:

Jill said...

Hooray for boys!! He is gorgeous! I'm so glad everything is looking good. Thinking of you my friend!

Marie said...

That's great that he's healthy! I've enjoyed browsing your blog and will be adding it to my blog roll. Take care and best wishes with your pregnancy! I'll be sure to check back in.

Diane said...

Awwwww he's so sweet!!! Glad all is well girl!!!! TFS your beautiful ultrasound pics!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it is so amazing what they can do with the ultra sound these days. Those are awesome picutres.

scrappermimi said...

Amazing! Such cool ultrasound photos! Glad you are doing well!

Kim Watson said...

Those pic's are quite something...he is beautiful!!

pescbrico said...

I'm glad everything is fine! I love seing your ultrasounds pictures they look so clear and real. I wish we would have this quality here!

Lori Barnett said...

Wow! That is amazing! They didn't have that when I had babies. What a treat!

Heather said...

Peek a boo! Thanks for letting us see you new little guy!

Lee said...

Oh wow!!! I just can't believe how technology has changed since I had US's of my babies!! It's just amazing and he is totally adorable!!!!

Samantha said...

How adorable!! It's so cool how you can see him in 3-D now even before he's born!! I'm so happy to hear he's healthy :)