Friday, June 27, 2008

Baby Shoes Card


This card just makes me so excited for my little one to come. I really need a crop with friends so any of you reading who want to get together sometime next week... CALL ME!
KJ Starre has an amazing lo sketch up on her blog. Check it out!
Image is from Stampabilities. I colored it in using my prisma color pencils and oderless turpentine. I sponged the edges with SU Marigold Morning Ink. The yellow background paper is homemade my Sue at Stampin'Daly. I used my designer label punch behind the "baby" sentiment. The flower is Prima with a metal shipping tag and metal flower from bead kit.

11 comments:

Erica Bass said...

I want to crop. I need a break from swaps and stuff."Let's get together yeah yeah yeah.."

Erica Bass said...

Forgot to say I really like what you did with the label punch!

Mel said...

Am not a big card maker but seriously need to try a few. Have got so many scraps from scrapbooking and am inspired daily by cards I see on blogs!

pescbrico said...

What a really cool card! :) I love the little boots :)

Anonymous said...

Can I come? LOL! I think it's a bit far for the weekend.

This is adorable. I love the colors and the image is just precious.

Alex said...

WOW! This is adorable Misty! Can I come - although it might be a little far, I would love to crop with you! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lee said...

What a fun sketch!!! And a truly adorable card!! I'd come crop with ya but we've already taken our summer trip!!

Deborah said...

Great coloring on the darling booties! Take care, Deb

Anonymous said...

I love your card. I would be glad to come crop with you but I don't guess that will happen soon.

Kim Watson said...

Sweet, sweet card...the tiny shoes are adorable!
Thanks for the link to the challenge...I hope you are going to join me & play too...? Ah pleez! Heehee~ :o)

Corie said...

This is just so adorable and beautiful at the same time -- love it