Monday, June 30, 2008

Weekend LO

I actually finished a lo this weekend. I had pictures of my daughter with her best friend from an outing we took back in November of 2006. Finally scrapped the experience, I couldn't resist their darling girl's day out photos. Tomorrow the kids and I are off to see an old mining shaft up north of where we live and have a little experience with geology. Should be fun. Have a great day.
Flowers are from Petaloo, paper is from DCWV, Rose stamp is from Stampendous and is stamped in black craft ink. The title is done with foam letter stamps from Li'l Davis and high gloss red acrylic paint. Dymo labeler for journaling.

8 comments:

Lee said...

Oh wow!!! It's just fabulous!! I love the colors and the dp! And such cutie pies!!

Kim Watson said...

Great L.O! I luv blue with red....perfect for little girls being sweet. You are really good at double page L.O's!
X

scrappermimi said...

Great LO, love the black and white on the blue. And the touch of red just pops!

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous pages! I have a few more pictures that I need to get onto a page.

Have a fun visit with your Mom. How fun!

michelle said...

love the color scheme, the pics, and there's that flower! Love those flowers. cant believe it took you sooo long to use it. can't wait til wed. it'll be nice to scrap....with friends! see you on the morrow!

My Paper World said...

Really gorgeous work! The photos are so cute! xx

Alex said...

Gorgeous pages Misty!! Love them, and the pics are adorable! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Deborah said...

What fabulous memories you created on these pages! Love all of the elelments you used! Take good care! Deb