Wednesday, August 08, 2007

It's Raining Babies


A lot of my friends are having babies soon and I'm making shower invitations for one of them. She's really not a pastel pink kinda gal, even with three daughters (1 to be) she is more of a red or purple lover. I wanted to make a card that suited her more so this is what happened. I had this paper from a DCWV stack I think and used my cuttlebug to emboss it. I tied a white ribbon around the card front. I stamped the baby feet in Regal Rose and then sponged on some Creamy Caramel, and Chocolate Chip around the edges. I popped that up with some foam and whalahh! I think it came out cute and sophisticated all at the same time. Hope she likes it. I also wanted to keep it simple because I have to make 20 of them. I'm still thinking of adding a tag looped around the big ribbon that says "baby girl" on it. What'dya think?

Have a great day.

Misty

3 comments:

michelle said...

Misty, I love the colors you chose for this card. It is a little refreshing not to see pepto all the time for girl baby showers.

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! I love the vibrant pink!

(Favvis)Maria said...

what a cute card! Very nice!