Friday, August 03, 2007

Flashback Friday


Flashback Friday: I saw this concept on another blog, forgive me but I can't remember where. Posting something you've done ages ago.

I made this card for the husband of a woman I go to church with for Father's Day. What a nut I was. I used a sun punch folded in half for the fire, grass punch from EK rolled up brown cardstock for the logs and blue cs for the sleeping bag tied up with twine. My favorite part were the paw prints I stamped going into the tent. I used a marbelized paint chip for the moon. and another punch for the stars. I wish I had used double sided paper for the tent flap. Oh well. What a load of detail went into this card. I'll be scrappin' tonight! Have a great day.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

It's great you have this card from the past! You are so funny! Deb