Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Drum Roll Please......


And the winner of Li'l Buck's Creations first ever blog candy is comment#13 Jill who said,
"Your blog rocks! I don't have any improvement suggestions--I think it's great! "
Well thanks Jill! I sure do appreciate that. I also took into consideration the other comments I received. I put a feedblitz e-mail subscription on my sidebar and I took the music off (I was even getting tired of that beautiful song ;0).
Go on over and visit Jill's blog, Inkgenious, and see her amazing work, not just her cards her little boys as well.
Please e-mail me your address and I'll get your goodies out to you.
Have a great day!
Misty

1 comment:

Jill said...

Awesome! I've never won blog candy before. I'm so excited. I'll be emailing you my address right away. And THANK YOU!! :)