Thursday, August 09, 2007

My Mama


A lo I did about my mom. She raised my brother and I all by herself and I am astonished by that fact each and every day I wrestle with raising my three little "angels".
I used CTMH's Adorable set that includes the paisley and single flower. I think the other "set" of flowers is from the happy everything set. I stamped the larger paisleys in a chocolate brown and the smaller paisleys in a baby bink. The flowers are in more of a bright pink. The cs stickers and pp are from CTMH as well. I cuttlebugged a border for my pic and made faux ribbon with the Adorable set. Enjoy.
Have a great day.
Misty

4 comments:

Deborah said...

How nice this layout is! Nice you and your Mom are so close! Deb~

Tara said...

aren't moms amazing!!!?

D said...

Awesome! I love the BG pp you stamped. Sounds like you have an amazing Mama! I only have one "angel" so far and I can't imagine doing it on my own. Wow!

Erica Bass said...

I hope I will never have to raise my kids alone. I need every ounce of support.

I love how you cover all areas of your life in your layouts. I need to branch out.