Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Silver Charm Butterfly

I made this card because I've had these charms for ages. I just dug into my scraps and came out with this aqua blue patterned paperby SEI I think. I've had these little foam popped up dots from Joann's for a while and I tend to keep myself from using too many of them because they're so cute but I just couldn't resist on this card. I've also had this acrylic frame for some time. So it's use products you've had for too long day!!!! I also used my slit punch to create the scalloped border and my ZIG marker to make the dots around the butterfly.
It's our monthly Stampin' Up meeting tonight and I'm going to order all the new in colors!!! Probably some craft paper and maybe booglie eyes.
Take care.
Misty

3 comments:

michelle said...

Mistylynn, I LOVE this card! everything came together so well. I know, I do the same thing when I buy really cute stuff, I don't want to use it on just anything. c-ya tonight!

Tandra said...

Ooh I like the woven ribbon detail! Im a hoarder, so I buy 2 of everything just so I can use one of them!! LOL Its a sickness I tell ya!
Very cute!!

Alhambra Club said...

How cool designing a card around a charm, love the red and blue combo, great card.