Monday, August 20, 2007

Thanks! I am feeling better.


The farther I get away from that night the better I feel. Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers. A special thank you to Erica who created this lo for us at our last get together. I finally got some pictures on it and I'm still debating on adding more pics, journaling, or nothing to the open purple spaces.
I might get something wrong in the details so I'm sorry in advance.
We used River Rock for the base. Purely Pomegranate for the title and mat on the smaller pic. We also used the double vanilla technique on the gray cs. We used the Priceless stamp set. The title is made from the Letterpress Alpha. The majorly cool thing we did which you can't really see here is that we used silver ink on the chip flower, let it dry, then stamped in versamark and added silver embossing powder to it. I'll try to get a better detail pick of that later.
This is my sweet daughter, Tessa.

3 comments:

D said...

Glad you are feeling better! I hate it when people act immaturely. Probably just jealousy for how great you have it now!

Sounds like you have 2 great callings. I'm the valiant 11 teacher (3 boys in the class) -it's a fun age. They are so smart! Amazing how smart this generation is.

I love the LO of your daughter. I think I would like journaling on the Purple. So hard to know until it is there. :) I love the purple bg pp with the swirls. So cool!

Jill said...

I'm sorry you had a sad day. I have those too sometimes--I think we all do. I'm glad you are feeling a little better. Love your scrapbook page too. I'd love to see the detailed pic when you get a chance...oh and Thank You so much for the blog candy! It got here Saturday and I and I am so excited to get a chance to play with it. You really do rock, you know. :)

Deborah said...

It's a new day and so much to be thankful for! Glad you are in beteter spirits! You are special and so creative. Deb