Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Out of Town


Sorry, I've been out of town for that last four days and didn't have access to a computer. I went to visit my mom. She was all prepared to go to the Temple for the very first time and I wouldn't have missed that for anything in the world. We went to the Snowflake Temple. So beautiful. It was such a special opportunity for me and my mom. So, I'm back now and trying to get caught up on everything. Here's a sweet pic of my kiddos I took on my oldest's first day of school. This picture cracks me up. Tessa thinks she's going and Aaron's got a handful of grapes. Silly.

Have a great day.

Misty

7 comments:

Deborah said...

Cute picture of your kiddies! Ahhh...back to school! LOL! Deb

Jamie Lyn said...

Oh Misty I am so excited for you and your mom. I am sure you were so thrilled to see your mom go through the temple. What a blessing! Your kids are so cute. They have gotten so big.KIT
Jamie

Erica Bass said...

Pictures like that show so much more "real" personality than the portrait style setting!

michelle said...

it's true...Ah, back to school...I'm not laughing, I'm relaxing;). This pic is comical.

i am so glad you got to go to the temple with your mom for her first time. And that it happened...smoothly!

D said...

That's so awesome that you got to go through the temple with your mom! I just went through with my youngest sister(she's in the MTC now) and it is such a piece of heaven! All of my immediate family was there except my hubbie(he had to fly home and work). My grandperents were there too. The temple is the best!

Jill said...

Cute kids! How wonderful that you were able to go to the temple with your mother. I bet that was a really special experience.

Heather P. said...

LOL, I ~love~ their expressions! SOOOO cute!