Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Celebrate Today


I found the sweetest little stamp set from Prima at HL yesterday . Isn't she a doll? The sentiment is from Papertrey ink and the stitching is Technique Tuesday. All inks are Stampin' Up

I found this card sketch on Prickley Pear Rubber Stamp Blog. You have until Sept. 30th to enter.
I measured out and cut the diamonds. Tricky. :)

I added a bit of stickles to her bow, collar, basket of eggs and shoes. She's just too cute for words.
Hope you're celebrating today...it's beautiful.

3 comments:

Brett said...

I love the colours in this card! Great job!

TesaB said...

Simply darling! :):):) Great take on the sketch and thanks for playing with us over at Prickley Pear.

Angelica Turner said...

Your card is adorable, what a beautiful take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.