Monday, September 19, 2011

Mojo Monday: Go My Boy


Using Kristy's sketch from Scrapbook Steals for this layout was a fun treat. I recently received a whole passle of my stuff from SS that my friend Erica picked up for me at their warehouse. So this layout has a lot of MME and Studio Calico in it :).

I printed out the yellow chevron paper from somewhere online and then cut it into a circle.
I also think I need to write my journaling in in red to make it stand out a bit more.

The cloud and sunburst stamps are MME

I used my little grungeboard bus from SS too!
This layout is all about how Jonah is having a hard time adjusting to his brothers and sister going off to school...I just love that he thought he could go with on the first day. Poor guy. I'll try to make up for his missing sibs.
Have a super day.

1 comment:

Brenda Smith said...

I love this Misty! Your mix of papers and the placement of all the elements is perfect. Poor little Jonah. Hope he adjusts soon.