Saturday, September 03, 2011

Challenge #1: Back to School with AUTHENTIQUE


Welcome to my blog and to our first ever Authentique Paper sketch challenge!!!
I had so much fun doing this layout about my son on his first day of school. The papers went perfectly with the images.
Don't you just love that woodgrain paper?!??!
I chose to use a piece of fabric sewn into a banner for my title banner across the page. Martha Stewart glitter craft paint is awesome on fabrics.
I box pleated my architectural trace paper and then used a sponge dauber to add polka dots.
Little details.
Journaling stamp and we're finished.
SUPPLIES:
Glowing: Cream Gingham
Blissful: Petite Type Square
Splendid: Brilliance Back
Splendid: Headlines Back for corners
Splendid: Diction
Splendid: Tabloids
Blissful: Tabloids underneath the name "aaron"
Blissful: Prosperity paper for ruler
Glowing: Petite Circle type for "back to"
Architectural Trace paper for box pleated ruffle
Making Memories: Pitter Patter letters for "school"
Fiskars: Cloud Punch
Fiskars: Upper Crest Border Punch
The Paper Studio: Wood Grain Embossing Folder
Stampin' Up: "Original" Stamp from Office Accouterments and Label Punch, Close to Cocoa Ink

Hope you're having a great day!

1 comment:

Jan Hennings said...

What an adorable Back to School LO!