Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Scrapbook Steals MCM Guest Sketcher


Hi there everyone. I just wanted to let you know about the Monday Card Madness sketch that's up over at Scrapbook Steals. I love to help out a girl in need so when Kristy said she was a tad overwhelmed I jumped at the chance. She asked me to fill in for her and create a sketch and some cards with the American Crafts Classic Collection inspired by literature. How do I live up to the gorgeousness of a Kristy Lee original?

Well I decided to do something a bit different and go with a kickstand card.

I also wanted to show how this kit is versatile and can go light or dark.


I love how shimmery the designs in this paper are. So hard to photograph but sooo pretty.

You're totally welcome to come play along. Just post a link to your card on the sketch blog post! Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Brett said...

Your cards are gorgeous, Misty, thanks for the fun sketch!