Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The challenge...

Today I had a few friends over to scrapbook AND all their crazy kiddos including my insane trio... it was a fun filled day. I actually finished a double lo and started on another. Whilst everyone was packing up at about 5:30pm (what's for dinner you say...leftovers) I casually mentioned I'd be finishing the second lo and my friend Michelle challenged me...she actually threw down the guantlet and said, "Oh yeah, well that lo better be posted by midnight or else." So here I am...it's 11:32pm and guess what...I'm posting it! So, Michelle, I laugh in the face of your challenge and say, "HA!" Without further ado... Mon Petite Artist. The color is totally off and I will retake pictures tomorrow, but you know I just had to prove myself.

11 comments:

Lee said...

Ohhh.......so cool!!! I absolutely love this layout and idea!! It's genius!!! I have my kiddos' artwork in a box.....but thanks to you I will be showcasing them as I start scrapping again!!!!

Erica Bass said...

That IS a good idea. Did you just take pictures or scan them -- then scrap them?

Dani said...

Ha! Too funny! Great layout, fantastic idea to show off the art work!

D said...

gorgeous LO! I need do to do that! awesome that you had a scrap day with all the kiddos running around too.

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this l-o rocks!!!

Alex said...

And, it turned out FABULOUS Misty - good for you, you go, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lisa said...

Awesome layouts, it is so cute that you included your child's work!

michelle said...

girl you ROCK!! and so does you lo. i love how it all turned out...the title is perfect. we had fun! who's house next? i say jenn's....jenn what you say?;)

Heather said...

What a neat idea to preserve the work of an artist in training!

Kim Watson said...

I love how you added her artwork...& framed everything. What a great job! She is going to love it when she is older.
x

Catherine said...

i really like this =)