Monday, July 21, 2008

So Imperfect


First off, I just want to say that the mere act of walking shouldn't HURT so much. Ugh...this little guy is a pain in the well, not so much the butt but well, it's kinda personal. I've been so busy going through baby clothes and ALL of Tessa's clothes that I haven't had time to create. Our fourth will be our final so I'm unloading all of the girl clothes I've saved up over the years! It's a big job. One very IMPORTANT thing I've learned is that oxi clean really DOES work when you soak the article of clothing for a couple of days...just a little tidbit.
I'm not perfect...not a perfect mom, or wife, or scrapper, or even blogger...so bear with me.
Have a great day.

8 comments:

Alex said...

Perfect is boring - LOL! This is a fabulous page, I love the concept!!! Great pics too!! Hang in there, girl, not too too much longer - I know EXACTLY how you feel though, had that same problem with my last one! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

michelle said...

i love the way you are!!!!!!!!yes, like alexandria said, perfect IS boring. thanks for being YOU. love ya. call me if you need ANYTHING.

Kim Watson said...

What an amazing page...so real! I think is is one we should all do at some stage.

I am sorry baba is getting in the way...when I was pregnant with Max..I had the same problem...he was so low down, I was worried he'd just fall right out.

Good luck with your sorting...it'll be a great feeling when it is all done.
Hugs
KJ
x

Lisa said...

I love your concept here! Awesome layout!

Lee said...

Love this page!!! It's something all of us moms can completely relate to!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for a page. I am by no means perfect either, but if we were all perfect life wouldn't be interesting.

I really like the page of Tess and all of her artwork. Adorable!

I love the new InColors. It has been so much easier to part with this years than Cool Carribean, although I still have a stock of that too.

Heather said...

What a fun page- I love the colors and the sentiment. I'm not perfect by any stretch!

Good tip about the Oxyclean too!

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this!!! No one's perfect ... 'cept my mother-in-law!

~Hugs!