Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just Monkeying Around

I know just who will be the recipient for this little monkey treat of a card. For a hint visit my friend Jenny's blog. She recieved such a wonderful little blessing this past week. We are so thrilled for her and her family.
Monkey stamp is from CTMH. I used my zig markers to fill in different colors because it's a solid stamp. There's some River Rock double stitched ribbon with some added bliss. Copper mini brads and some fun paper.
We had a wonderful time at the park and library today. I also managed to get gas in my car...for a little bit cheaper than it was last time I filled up...almost 10 whole cents! Who would have ever thought we'd be happy about $3.79 for gas?!?!?
Have a great day!

9 comments:

D said...

We'd be ecstatic about 3.79 since we are paying 4.50! I love the card! Monkeys are so fun!

Jill said...

Love the card. I hear ya on the gas. We just spent mega bucks on gas on our cross country car trip. It's enough to make a person sick I tell ya. Anyway, I hope you are doing okay these days.

Liz said...

Love the card as always! you're creations are always wonderful!... I tagged you on my blog...

Sarah said...

What a fun card!!!! I'm loving the colors you have going and that background paper is just too yummy!!!

Catherine said...

how cute is this. and $3.79 for a gallon of gas, i just paid $4.79 this morning =(

Lisa said...

That is adorable, I love monkeys and the paper and ribbon are perfect on this card!

Heather said...

What a cute monkey card- I love the colors too.

Deb Neerman said...

Great card!!! Anyone would be thrilled to receive it!

Lee said...

Oh cute, cute, cute!!! What an adorable monkey and I love those colors and that fabulous dp!!!! The ribbon treatment is wonderful....what a lovely gift this card is!!!!