Saturday, July 26, 2008

Going to a reception tonight...

So here's a simple little card I put together for the bride and groom. I believe the stamp set is Kind Thoughts. I used my cuttlebug to do the embossed background and my fiskars lace punch for the fancy edge. This is nothing to brag about, but it's done and it's sweet. I had major issues with my blender pen. I think that they're drying up on me. If I'm correct I think my friend Erica said you could use your versamark reinker for them...is that true Erica? I'm excited that my friend Michaela found her soul mate. I don't think she's older than 28 but she now has five step children...three of which are teenagers. Holy Moly!!!! We wish her well in her new marriage.
Have a great day.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Lovely card! Don't you just love that CB? Take care! Deb

Anonymous said...

Yep, it's Kind Thoughts. What a gorgeous creation for your friends. It's so elegant looking.

Lee said...

Oh it's sooooo beautiful!! This is one of my favorite cb folders!!