Thursday, July 31, 2008

Breaking Dawn


Stephenie Meyer was on Good Morning America this morning...love her. She only gave one detail about the book away and it's that she got to write a wedding in this one. It's probably not even Bella and Edward's...oh well. I guess the book'll be coming out at midnight tomorrow night, but since I preordered from Amazon, I won't see mine for a couple of days. That's okay though, I love the suspense. I know it's really not THE END because Twilight will be written from Edward's perspective, something to look forward to in the coming years. I'm sure we'll have lively discussions (JennyBenny) about this "final" chapter in our favorite love story.
Ooooh and the movie comes out in December...at first I really DID NOT want to see it, but after seeing a clip of it on MTV.com I am definitely up for the adrenaline rush.
Take care and have a great day!

1 comment:

The Morris Family said...

Hey Misty,

I love these books too. I can't wait to read Breaking Dawn.