Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm alive and exhausted...

I'll just start off by saying that this summer has been a non stop RIDE! My mom and stepdad came out for the fourth of July and we hung out with friends...that was great. They brought us a really special treat of a car seat stroller combination. Now we can actually bring the baby home from the hospital when he comes.








And well, since the fourth the kids and I have been doing activities such as nature hikes and making plant collages and going to a coal mining museum in Madrid, NM and going to the library for their summer programs and reading and building rock walls and tending the garden and and cross stitching and making homemade pita bread and hummus (YUMMY!) just EVERYTHING! So sorry, I haven't been around but here's just a little update with pictures.
Have a great day!

6 comments:

Alex said...

Sounds to me like you are having a very fun summer doing all the things we should be doing with our families. Your pics are awesome - I love the black and white one on your sidebar, it's fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Lots of fun! Great photos! My girls and I have been doing a lot of library things too . . . in fact, I taught an altered clipboard class . . . it was fun. Take care, and get lots of rest when you get a chance!!

D said...

Amazing awesome! Sounds like you are having a great and very productive summer!

The Rubber Maid said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have a beautiful family and how lucky to have another on the way. Best to you. Pat

Anonymous said...

Love the matching outfits! You are all too cute.

Yum, homemade pitas and hummus. A girl with my tastes. Although I've really been into the eggplant stuff lately baba-something or another.

I'm glad you are all having fun and what a cool present!

Erica Bass said...

Hey sounds like you're having fun! I hope you're not getting too flooded where you are. I have to say that little dish at the bottom of the post looks yummy!