Friday, August 01, 2008

Sprinkled with Love

Good morning everyone! I just wanted to get up on the right side of the bed this morning. I only woke up twice to pee last night. Sorry, TMI. I received this image from Jill a while ago and decided to use it for another wedding card. My SU order came in yesterday and with it my So Swirly wheel which I used for the background in Whisper White ink and over the image in River Rock ink. I used my water brush to color in the image with Taken with Teal ink and Old Olive ink. The button is from FooFaLa. Today begins the tax free weekend for buying school supplies, clothing and gadgets. Do you think it will be a madhouse? I'm sure it will be. I need to go to Costco, get some dog food and get some other assorted goodies. Have a great day.

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

WOW! I *love* it!

Lisa said...

That is a beautiful card, I love that stamp and you did an awesome job with the colors!

Liz said...

I love it, the background looks gorgeous on there.. :) cute! good luck avoiding the crowds. I usually don't save much on the tax free weekend so I ended up going shopping a few weeks ago and missed all the crowds. YAY! :)

Wendy aka wendella247 said...

Love this! I have that wheel, but never thought to use it on the same panel as my main image. It looks great!

D said...

Gorgeous card!

I think the whole Peeing in the middle of the night every few hours is to prepare us for nursing every few hours. It really isn't fair though. You need all the sleep you can get!

Estivalia said...

good luck getting school supplies, hopefully it won't be so crazy! :)

I love your card, the colors are great and the image is so so cute!

Kristy said...

SERIOUSLY amazing. Love the colors and the stamping and, well....just everything!

Anonymous said...

WOW! This could easily be on the page of a magazine.

Anonymous said...

This card is gorgeous! Love the colours and the flowers you used!

Cindy