Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back to scrappin'


I would really like to get this summer's vacation scrapped and finito by the time this bambino is here. That means I'd better get my bum in gear. I decided to use a K&I memories theme papers so it would make it easier to coordinate and I might actually finish if I don't have to spend a hour pickin' out my papers.
This lo is of my little guy havin' a blast on the beach. Gotta love those shades that his Aunt Clory gave him. Too cool.

I just love taking pictures of my dh walking with the kiddos, warms the cockles of my heart (btw, what are heart cockles anyway?) I accidentally dropped the stamp on this one and hd to make do, oh well, I just have to tell Kim that, yes, sometimes doing artsy stuff messes up my layouts, live and learn...live and learn.

Workin' in the yard today, anyone wanna come over and help?!?!? Didn't think so.


Take care and have a great day!

8 comments:

Kristy said...

I hafta be honest. I LOVE your mistake. That was the first thing I noticed on that page - before reading your post - and I thought "oh, that's so cool!"

And I can't BELIEVE you're done or nearly done scrapping this summers photos. Oh man, I am so pathetic!

Oh and I know this is probably ultimately the most stupid question ever, but do you know any Dahl's that live down there? Or also our most favorite bishop from our ward in Germany, and his family moved to Albuquerque last summer....Brian & Angie Cordray? I know...long shot, but thought I'd ask!

Alex said...

Love these pages, he is soooo adorable!!!! Great layout, Misty! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Doesn't look like a mistake in my book. Fabulous pages! Have fun working in the yard. Wanna come work in mine next?

pescbrico said...

What a wonderful page! I have to get back to scrappin too!

Kim Watson said...

hahaha! you I laughed when I saw the reference to me...I know, I know I can be so ridiculous sometimes....I should see 'dropsee's' as character...I am learning to get scrappy-relaxed I promise!

Love how fast you churn out L.O's...this one is great as usual. By the way did you get the card I sent you?
Hope baba is doing well.
X

Deborah said...

Fabulous summer LO's! What a cutie! Great paper! Deb

Lisa said...

Awesome layouts, I love the photos!

Lee said...

Oh wow........I couldn't see anything at all until you said you dropped your stamp! I love the LO and the designs with these precious photos!!