Sunday, August 10, 2008

Inspired


Thanks to Jenn over at Stamp your Heart Out for inspiring me today. She had such a lovely design which was also inspired by someone else. Believe it or not this is the first card I've ever masked off. It was fun.
I ended up using my 40% off coupon to buy a circle punch. WHOO HOO. Nothing exciting I know but they are always handy to have around. I'm going to try and scrap some more today but I want to take a walk with the family too. Take care and have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never masked before? I love masking.

This is so pretty! I really love how you added your ribbon. Gorgeous creation.

Jayne said...

This card is so simply pretty. Where is the wheat image from?

Deborah said...

One of my favorite stamps! You have inspired me! Wonderful wirk Misty! Deb