Sunday, August 31, 2008

Buffalo Bill

Here's another card I entered in the State Fair Rubber Stamping division...any occasion. I used my Stampin' Up heat and stick powder over Versamark ink and then added different colors of Pearlex to the buffalo image from Stamp A Mania. I stamped the background with a Magenta background stamp in Very Vanilla Craft ink and then heat embossed with brown powder. I placed super sticky red tape along the bottom of the card and added mixed metal leafing (that stuff is so messy). Finished it off with three copper brads and some golden sheer ribbon.
Hope these posts are working and coming up on their own like I tried to set them up. We'll be back from camping by Sunday. Take care and have a great day!

3 comments:

VanillaBean said...

I think that card is a good one to enter. Good luck.

Remind me next April and I will have you make one for my mom's birthday!

Erica Bass said...

Going western for our State Fair is a good idea. They love that stuff.

Alex said...

This is fabulous Misty - I love this, and they will too! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex