Monday, August 11, 2008

Make a Wish...my wish is for him to get rid a dis...

Just a card for the store. Pun Fun stamp set with Whimsy wheel in the background. Make a wish is from the So Many Sayings set. Bird is colored in with Real Red, Cameo Coral, and Tempting Turquoise inks. Whimsy is wheeled in Cameo Coral ink. Papers are American Crafts, CK and Daisy D's.
I had a question about the "Wheat" stamp image from a couple of posts ago. It's from a HERO ARTS set of stamps called Woodland Leaves and Grasses.
Went to the doctor today and and baby is growing great. His heartbeat sounds like a racehorse. Love hearing that. Not to mention that he kicks like a racehorse!
PS I need some help with my wonderful husband, he thinks he's got the greatest facial hair going on. When I recently downloaded the pictures from my camera there were three of him with various "hair dos". How do I get him to see that this is a HAIR DON'T. I am so over his bushy goatee.
Anyways, I'm just hormonal so you just have a great day.

9 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Hey, Kiddo, quite a coincidence ... I was thinkin' of you earlier today and was gonna pop over to your blog this evening!

Which I've done, LOL, but truly not in response to your post on my blog.

This card is sooooo wonderful!!! I love it so much, I want to marry it!

Take care of yourself and ummm, the DH's hair thing? Not so good ...

Kristy said...

Giggle...giggle...snork....snork....about the facial hair that is.

Oh I do have to say that sometimes I am grateful that my hubby is not very manly and can't grow facial hair for the life of him. Now his legs...they are rather unmanly in the hair department as well, which is a tad unfortunate, but I guess the trade off is okay.

I LOVE THAT CARD AND the Cuttlekids card! My boy was begging me yet again for a Cuttlekid today. I just can't bring myself to buy it when I've got the CUttlebug. I mean really....do we need both of them?

I will try to get your stamps and maybe a lil' extra whatever I've got hanging around that might intrigue you, tomorrow. Or maybe the next day. It's been a crazy few days around here with our big run last weekend, girls getting teeth pulled, and uh, my little dude having 14 fillings, one baby root canal and one crown today. Can you say I think we've easily paid for a BMW for our dentist recently.

Lacey said...

Ah Misty, the hair, the hair! What do we do about the hair? Honestly the only luck I've had is getting Joey's older brother to threaten him. Any chance of that working for you? At least joey doesn't try to dress his goatee up at all.

Good Luck

Anonymous said...

How about you cut it off while he's sleeping. Just sneak over and snip off the chintail. LOL!

Congrats on the good Dr. appointment.

The card is so cute. I just love this little bird.

michelle said...

NOTE TO TRAVIS: you are already cool, ya don't need hair to prove it.

Misty, good luck with that one. love the little birdie!

Kim Watson said...

"NOTE TO TRAVIS: you are already cool, ya don't need hair to prove it." Love Michelle's comment....heehee! What's with the lacky bands...does he go out like that :o)

My bloke was last in the queue for facial hair...he could grow a pretend mustache I suppose....but I hope he doesn't.

I'm so glad baba is doing well.
Hugs
XX

Dani said...

Super cute card! Love that bird.

My suggestion? "Accidentally" cut it off at night! ;) Oops! I don't know how that happened! LOL!

Good luck!

Deborah said...

Love your birdie card and the sweet paper! Not a fan of this hair "thingie"! Yikes! Good luck, chop chop! He he! Deb

Lee said...

Awww......what a totally TWEET birdie card!!!! And I'm with you..........sooooooo not into bushy facial hair!!! Good Luck!!!