Saturday, August 02, 2008

One more Wedding...


I've got one more wedding to attend this summer and hopefully the craziness will be over. I wanted to do something summery and upbeat with this one. I love my Jumbo Outline Alphabet. Flower is cut from Heidi Grace papers. Flocked paper from Costco. I used my waterbrush to fill in the letters with Taken with Teal, River Rock, and Pumpkin Pie inks by Stampin' Up! I want to WEAR these colors every day!
I hope to go on the hospital tour tomorrow morning but I might have to wait until next week...we'll see...time is slippin' by.
Have a super one.
Misty

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the way you colored in the letters and the colors are beautiful together!

Kristy said...

Okay girl....STUNNING cards. You have got some serious talent going on! WoW!

Too funny that you have a Tess and an Aaron. LOVE those names! Our Aaron is 3 also! Almost 4 and still not potty trained. The goober! Looks like you've got one more coming soon. How exciting! Our baby, Matthew is now 14 months. We're done. HA HA! 5 is plenty for us!

Well, you definitely insipre me with your creativity. I'll have to add you to my list to keep tabs....thanks for stumbling across my blog so that now I can stalk yours. Hee hee!

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

This is SO pretty! I really love how you colored the letters with 2 colors and blended them so seamlessly. I am a huge fan of this alphabet! Way to go.

Good luck with the hospital tour. You are getting so close.

Deborah said...

Wonderful card! It is hip for sure!
Good luck with the hospital tour. Deb

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, LOVE this!!! The colors totally rock!

Good luck with the hospital thing ...

~Hugs

Alex said...

This is beautiful Misty - I am sure they will love it! Have fun touring the hospital!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex