Sunday, December 02, 2007

5000+ !!!! Holy Smacks and my DH


I can't believe I'm over 5000 hits. That call for some Li'l Buck's Blog Booty or blog candy and y'all like to call it. I'm gonna have to put something together this week and share it with you super people.

So this is me and my hubby being silly. I had a lot of fun with this lo! When I was out scrappin' I wished so badly Ih ad this pic in a 5x7 but my mom took it and sent it to me so this is what I had and so I worked it. Daisy D's paper and DCWV scalloped paper I "borrowed" from a lady at the scrap night. There was this huge white wall behind us so I wanted to break it up a little. Chip letters are Li'l Davis. Well nothing too special. Take care and have a great day!
Misty
PS check out Tim Holtz's blog, he's having some great give aways this week!

10 comments:

Deborah said...

Wonderful layout and great picture of you two! Deb

Anonymous said...

great layout,thanks for visiting my blog:)

~Jules~ said...

Your pages are so inspirational. Love your work!

pescbrico said...

I love this page. I like a lot your frame inside the picture!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Blog Booty! Love it! Great layout! CUTE photo!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous layout ,realy beautiful ,Dawnx

Jenn D said...

Congrats on 5000 hits! I think this page is wonderful. I love silly pictures and seeing them scrapped. Great layout.

All That Chit Chat said...

So cute! Love the photo, colors and embellishments. And congrats on all the hits!

My Paper World said...

Very fun layout! It's great!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I had to pop back over and tell you that I didn't know that Tim Holtz had a blog, and now, I'm addicted! His step-by-step photos are amazing, and his projects are fantastic! Thanks for mentioning it! I'm loving the tags he's creating!!