Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Felted Ornaments






So these ornaments were fun to make, but very hard to photograph... oh well. I think once I'm done with the whole group I'll take a better pic. The pattern I printed from diy was way too small for a three inch foam ball and so, therefore, I had to make some compensations on the bright green ball. I still think it looks pretty.
They're all different because they're all for different people. Have a super day and check back tomorrow for something really suhweet!

6 comments:

Samantha said...

Beautiful ornaments!!

tyrymom29 said...

These are beautiful for sure !!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Pretty!

Erica Bass said...

Yes now I see what you were talking about! Why did you have to post such a fun and creative idea that will make me want to do this??? ;) Talk to you soon!

twinsand2boys said...

Youre ornaments are too cool!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Totally gorgeous!