Thursday, December 13, 2007

A little birdie told me...


So with all the snow and the cold I wanted to make something as a little pick me up. I am LOVING sequins right now. I had so much fun with them while making the ornaments that I feel like incorporating them in everything! I altered the tag to match the polka dotty paper and it has a friend quote stamped on it. I also did some rubbing on the front pocket by placing this netted stuff in the pocket and then rubbbing my orange prisma over it! Have a great day
Recipe: Bird Stamp, Hero Arts; Ribbon, May Arts; Felt Flowers, Target $1 spot; Spiral punch, Stampin' Up; Glimmer Mist in Tiger Lily, Tattered Angels; prisma color pencils; oderless turpentine;

10 comments:

Samantha said...

Yet another beautiful card, Misty! I love visiting your blog - it's so inspiring! Thanks for always sharing your work!!

Diane said...

Oh so lovely!!Love the bling as well,it looks wonderful!TFS!!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very interesting card. Orange is one of my favourite colours, which makes this so appealing. I love that bird too, and how you laid out everything.

Elizabeth said...

I love the card, it's totally the cutest thing!!!!! I love the mix of colors, and the birdie too!

My Paper World said...

So pretty! I love sequins too!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL! Totally like the bird and all the details are GREAT!!

xxxMarieke

Peta Boardman said...

Fabulous again Misty, Love your latest creations..

M@risk@ said...

Wonderful colorful card. Love your little details on it.

ellen s. said...

wow, that is fabulous, love how you used the sequins...makes me warm and fuzzy!

Deborah said...

Nice to come by for a visit Misty! Love your birdie tag card! I have seen that precious birdie stamp, and it is just the cutest! Merry Christmas! Deb