Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Nativity Log



So, since I've given her her present I can now post the mini book I made for my rockin' friend Jenn. She can't stop collecting nativities and instead of getting her yet another one I thought I'd give her a way to track them all. A gorgeous picture of each nativity...who gave it to her...when she got it... where she bought it...so on and so forth.


Recipe: Papers from Basic Grey Blitzen pack. Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Olive. Ribbons from everywhere. MM RubOn and shipping tags which I ran through a large eyelet in the back for storage.

I totally made the book myself with my own chip board and all. Very fun. The binding is a little something I like to call popsicle stick and rubber band all glammed up with ribbon and beads and pearlized pin. Have a great day!

6 comments:

DawnLaurie said...

Hey lady! I love your stuff--have I ever told you that before? I actually, yes, actually subscribed to your site so that I can know when you put something up. I also have a blog now and not only do I need some pointers on getting the slide thing going, I wanted to let you know that I have linked to you. My blog is more "spiritual" but I believe that our scrapbooking is very spiritual. (I hate the word religious, sorry. "Religious" has connotation that it has nothing to do with relationship to God, just perfunctory tasks we perform.)
Have a wonderful day, my friend!
BTW You are the only one who said yes to scrapping in December--maybe we should get together...

Erica Bass said...

Jenn is one lucky girl! Or should I say lady? Or does that just make her sound old, which would make me old?

Gaby Acosta said...

Hi! you have many beautiful things since the last time i visited you. All are amazing.
Regrads from México.

Samantha said...

What a great gift! I love the book - it's beautiful :)

Diane said...

Wow that's wonderful,I'm sure she will adore it!!!

Elizabeth said...

What a beautiful gift to give someone, she is going to love it! It's beautiful!