Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thanks Bird


Yesterday, China Phoenix II, our local stamp store had a 1/2 off all stamps sale!!!! Plus, everything else was 1/4 off! I was so there. I ended up buying more Stamp A Mania stamps because the workmanship on them is awesome and they're different. I also made a card last night. I really like the way it game out. I used a new color of glimmer mist called Frosty Nights. The embossing powder I used is called Desert Rain, and it's soooo sparkly IRL. Gorgeous baby! My friend is coming over today with her children for lunch and maybe we'll even stamp some more. Have a great.
Recipe: White Craft ink with Paisley background stamp on craft paper. Basic GreyFruitcake: green paper. Library Card spritzed with Frosty Nights glimmer mist. Flower stamps: Technique Tuesday Kabloom. Thank you Stamp: Stampendous. Bird Stamp: Hero Arts. Ribbon, pin, beads.

4 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card great colour and layout ,sounds like you got some fab stuff at the sale ,Dawnx

Samantha said...

Half off stamps?? I would be there in a heart-beat, too! My LSS NEVER has sales. Makes me a little miffed. Oh well. Great card as always. I LOVE the bird (big surprise, right?!).

Diane said...

Wonderful card!!! Love the colors!!

Vicki Chrisman said...

What a darling card! Love it!