Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas


What a great morning! It was truly wonderful this morning. I didn't end up feeling like there was just too much and the kids were very happy with their gifts. Jakob hasn't stopped playing his guitar all morning and Tessa hasn't put down her baby pony. The funniest part was the pajama pants my mom made for my two year old, Aaron. They're as BIG as he IS!! Hope all of you had just as beautiful a Christmas. Take care and I'll post tomorrow.
Anyone care to guess what this gingerbread house looks like now! Not so hot considering all of the little hands and mouths that have picked it apart!

2 comments:

Erica Bass said...

Your gingerbread house was cute! By the way you had the kit from Costco and that comes with a lot better candy. ;) More tempting.

Samantha said...

I would have picked apart that ginger bread house, too! Glad to hear you had a great day :)