Thursday, December 20, 2007

Baby Girl...


I just found out yesterday that my cousin had a baby girl. It's amazing how quickly we can lose touch with those that used to be such a huge part of our lives. Growing up we spent every holiday and then some together...all of the cousins. We had so much fun. When I look back now I realize how very lucky we were to live close enough to one another to share such memorable experiences. So here's the card I made for my wonderful eldest cousin, Laura. Very inspired by KWerner's Cards. CHECK HER OUT!
Recipe: Craft white ink with paisley background stamp on brown cardstock. I used little black dress designs "rockettes" across the bottom of the pop out. Foot stamp by Stampabilities is in Regal Rose and distressed with Creamy Caramel and Close to Cocoa. Added the silver ribbon as a finishing touch. I wouldn't normally chose a cool color like this for such a warm color palette but I think it just sets it off!!!
Have a great day.

3 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Elizabeth said...

What a gorgeous card, it's so classy looking! She is going to love it!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card.