Saturday, December 08, 2007

Blog Booty Winner!


Random.org has chosen a winner and it is... drum roll please... comment number 13! PETA you are the winner of this pretty, pink, stash of goodies. E-mail me your addy so I can send this off to you soon. Thanks for all of the blogs you suggested I take a look at, they're wonderful! I've got to take my oldest to a birthday party today and do another photo shoot for a friend, plus make a run to JoAnn's. I love 50% off coupons. Take care and have a great day.

Here's the card I made for the little boy's birthday.

5 comments:

pescbrico said...

This is such a wonderful card! I hope the little boy will love it! In fact He cannot not like it it's just awesome!

Lacey said...

Ahhh, shucks! I wanted to win...lol

Diane said...

Congrats Peta!!!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations Peta! Cute card! What an adorable pirate!

ellen s. said...

that is such a cute pirate!