Friday, December 21, 2007

Sometimes Martha Rocks

Here's a prettier picture of the felted ornaments I made




I met up with my dear friend Erica, SU demonstrator extroadanair, at Michael's yesterday...pretty much so I could get a sneaky peak at the new catty. Michael's was clearancing a lot of Ms. Martha Stewarts stuff and this little ornament card kit caught my eye. Whatd'ya think? Pretty smashing isn't it? Sparkles like a million little stars. Very cute, they come with HEAVY cardstock to hang the ornament in the middle (pre slit and all) and then you put the ornament card in a vellum envelope. Love it! I made this little pretty for my son's teacher. Hope she likes. Off to his Christmas party now. Have a great day.


6 comments:

Deborah said...

I think MS rocks much of the time! Her staff is amazing! I find myself wathcing her show everyday now! LOL! Love your felt ornaments and beautiful reindeer! Merry Christmas! Deb

JenMarie said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Samantha said...

Pretty ornaments!! Have a merry Christmas :)

Erica Bass said...

That did turn out well! Hey guess what box was delivered Friday??? Something on your list!

My Paper World said...

Great projects! The ornaments are beautiful! Merry Christmas xx

M@risk@ said...

Stunning felt ornaments, I keep them in mind for next year. Wish you very happy X-mas days and TFS.