Thursday, July 19, 2007

Friendship Swap Card


Here's the card that I made for the Friendship Swap on SCS. Twyant is the swap leader. First I stamped the paisley background in Real Red and cut it into six one inch strips. Next I cut index cards in half and used the SU spiral punch for the edge. I cut the black and white paisley in 2x4 strips. I used the Too Terrific Tags set stamped in versamark and then heat embossed with black powder for the main image. I added the "friend" from noteworthy in Real Red. lastly I sewed the strips of ribbon on and then adhered everything to the red polka dot card face. The mini flower with bling is actually scavenged from these barrettes my mom gave Tessa. They wouldn't hold a strand of hair and they kept falling apart anyways!!!!! Here's a pic of those.

1 comment:

Erica Bass said...

I like the use of barrettes on the cards. Very creative. Cool Boho chic style.