Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Fourth!!!


We had such a great time today at the pic-nic grounds. Thanks Jen for pulling us all together again!!!Here's a picture of us gals being silly. Gosh, we've known eachother for such a long time, before we were married even. From left to right. DeNae, Jenn, Lacey Michelle, and me.
I started cooking the ribs in the oven before we got there and then Travis threw them on the grill, boy were they good. I brought paints so that we could paint the kids faces, but, of course we all got in on it too. Here are some of Michelle and I with our fireworks on.
This morning Jakob was in a parade and got to throw candy to people. From what I gather he liked throwing AT people more than he liked throwing it TO them. Sheesh.
We watched some pretty amazing fireworks at MHS last night, I'd say the best I've seen since moving to NM. I need to get working on some cards for my friend Nicole and I'd better do it now while the kiddos are still napping. Take care.
Misty




2 comments:

michelle said...

Dang girl! You are quick!! Love the pics. We DID have fun getting together again didn't we. Thanks for bringing the face paint, it topped it off {with a cherry on top;)}. Lots of good food, that's always a plus.

Laura Evangeline said...

I love the coloring on this photo. Very cool!