Sunday, July 01, 2007


This may be my most favorite card that I've made to date, well for now. I love the colors and how everything came together. The flowers are rub-ons and I used a white gel pen to draw the circles and dots. I pleated the green ribbon and used left over tidbits of stampin up cardstock stickers for some of the layers. I also used my scallop edges scissors to create the edge around the bigger circle.
Church was awesome today because the kids were so sweet when they bore their testimonies. Tessa (4) bore her testimony about how she loved Kate. Travis and I chuckled. She also had to add later, when the new missionary came up, "Is that, Rick, the new missionary?" If you read my older post "Kids say the darndest things" you'll understand. sometimes she's too much! Can't wait to pic-nic with our friends in the Sandia Mountains this 4th of July. We haven't hung out all together in a while.
Why does extreme home makeover always make me cry? I can't help myself, I try and try and the blubbering just begins. Well, I am excited for the stampin' up stuff to come in on Monday or Tuesday. I will have aching hands for awhile after they arrive if you know what I mean...hahaha. More soon.
Misty

No comments: